Panadol Children Elixir 5-12 Years Raspberry 100ml



We have run out of stock for this item.

Product Description:

Use Panadol Childrens 5 – 12 Years Elixir for fast and effective pain relief and fever reduction in conditions such as teething, immunisation, earaches, headaches, and cold & flu symptoms.

Fast & effective temporary relief from fever and pain associated with: Teething, Immunisation, Earache, Headache and Cold & Flu Symptoms.

The active ingredient in Children’s Panadol is Paracetamol. This elixir has a raspberry flavour.

It is sugar free and gentle to little stomachs.


Paracetamol 48mg/1mL

Benzoic acid, Saccharin sodium, Potassium sorbate, 140mg Sorbitol (which may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea)

Usage Directions:

Please read and retain the carton.

Shake the bottle well.

Use the measuring cup provided to accurately measure. Pour correct dose into the cup based on the dosage (see below). Calculate correct dose based on the child's weight. If weight is unknown, use the child's age.

The recommended dose for Children’s Panadol in children under 12 years is 15 milligrams of paracetamol for every 1-kilogram body weight.

Repeat 4-6 hourly if required (maximum 4 times in 24 hours).

Can be given with water or fruit juice if preferred by your child

After Using Children's Panadol:

  • Hand wash dosing device.
  • Wipe the neck of the bottle clean.
  • Push the cap down and turn it to close cap tightly, then turn backwards until you hear clicking sounds.


Store below 30°C but do not refrigerate.


Use as directed, always read the label. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist, please contact your healthcare professional.

Do not use if your child is using other medicines containing paracetamol, do not take this medicine for more than 48 hours at a time unless advised by a doctor. if you are allergic to paracetamol, Do not use if expiry date has passed, if any of the seals on the packaging are broken, until you have read the enclosed leaflet carefully.

Ask a doctor before use: if your child any kidney or liver problems, weighs less than 10kg or more than 41kgs. Stop and see a doctor immediately if your child has an allergic skin reaction, shortness of breath or wheezing after taking this medication.

Keep to the recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected. stop use and ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26. New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.

Contains hydroxybenzoates, saccharin, benzoic acid, potassium sorbate and sorbitol (7.28g/52ml). Products containing sorbitol may have laxative effect or cause diarrhoea